We are a small independent software development studio, located in Austin, TX,
and are available for short and long term contract work in the mobile, desktop, console and web spaces.
Founded by Stefan Sinclair, a veteran of the consumer games industry with several years of experience in key development and leadership roles at AAA game studios such as Bungie, Certain Affinity, and Microsoft Games Studios.
Get in touch with us today if you have a project that could benefit from our skills and experience in:
- Project and team leadership: we possess considerable experience in coordinating and managing communication, collaboration and development across teams for large, multi-studio projects - often times spread out across the globe.
- Game design and mechanics: Action / Adventure / Educational / RPG / FPS / more - we love them all!
- Software architecture and programming: proven leadership in the design and development of various core software systems, including user interface, networking and simulation, RESTful web services, memory management, multithreading and parallelism, localization, content management, rendering, performance profiling, content pipeline tools, and more.
- Expert in C / C++ / C# / PHP / Python / SQL / HTML / CSS: if it runs on a computer, we probably speak its language.
- Multi-platform expertise: Extensive experience writing and working with engines that target multiple platforms, including mobile devices and tablets, Windows and Macintosh PCs, game consoles and the web.
Take a look at the Projects section of this site to see some examples of our work (including source code). In addition, if you have played any of the following game titles, you have seen examples of our work in action: